Laboratory Course Classical Physics
Advanced Lab Courses
Lab Courses as Minor Subject
Lab courses for physics teaching
Here you will find information about the assignment of the different lab courses to your study program
- Physics (B.Sc.): P1, P2
- Physics (B.Ed., Lehramt): P1
- Geophysics (B.Sc.): P1, P2
- Meteorology (B.Sc.), Meteorology and Climate Physics (B.Sc.): P1, P2
- Engineering Education (B.Ed.): P1, P2
- Chemistry (M.Sc.): P1, P2
- Computer Science (M.Sc., M.Ed., teaching degree): P1
- Chemistry (B.Sc.): 10 experiments
- Chemical Biology (B.Sc.): 10 experiments
- Medical Technology (B.Sc.): 10 attempts
- Technomathematics (B.Sc.): 10 attempts
- Science-Media-Communication (B.Sc.): 5 attempts + lecture
- Physics (B.Ed., Lehramt): "Praktikum klassische Physik II für Lehramtskandidaten".
- Physics (M.Ed., Lehramt): "Advanced Physics Practicum for Teacher Candidates".
- Engineering Education (M.Ed.): "Physics Demonstration Practicum for Engineering Educators"
- Physics (B.Sc., M.Sc.): "Modern Physics Practicum," "Advanced Physics Practicum."